- Brief Q&A with Philip Reeve at the Financial Times:
Which literary character most resembles you?
I think all Englishmen resemble, in character, one of the four animals from the The Wind in the Willows. I'm definitely Mole.
- Pride and Prejudice board game. (Second item.)
- Has anyone tried the Paolini promo game?
- Alison Bechdel has posted her Compulsory Reading essay -- so if you missed it in EW, take a gander.
- This letter to the editormade me stomp over to the 398s and grab the Annotated Grimm. (I'm pretty sure I have a copy somewhere, but most of my books are still packed up...)