- The SBBT rides again! I wasn't able to get it together to participate this time around*, but I'll very definitely be following along.
- The Guys Lit Wire Book Fair continues.
- I keep meaning to mention that Flux now has a podcast. So here I am, mentioning it.
- Drama continues in the YA blogosphere.
- Authors respond to bad reviews at The Worst Review Ever.
- Have you been following the AV Club's Nashville or Bust column? I haven't agreed with everything the author has had to say, but yay him for bringing attention to country music -- and note that I'm talking non-Shania-Twain-pretendy-country.
- There'd better be a bazillion pictures posted online, dammit. Definitely something I'd love to see in person.
- Oh, MAKE IT STOP.
- YES. For all of those readers (myself included) who sometimes get a little paranoid that the excessive reading might be causing carpal tunnel. What? Really? I'm the only one? Damn.
- Dollhouse was renewed, which means that I will stop being a baby and actually watch the rest of Season One.
- Now that my reading slump is over, all I want to do is read. So off I go.
*I have, you know, stuff going on. Due to ship next week! YOWZA.