Good lord, my tabs are out of control again:
- Developing Merida.
- Maria Tatar on reading racist stories with children: "Trust the child, not the tale, and reading together can become all the more interesting."
- Defective Yeti is playing Zork I over the the next couple of months, and has created a couple of Twitterbots so we can follow along.
- Tattoos of The Little Prince. Sigh. I continue to be the only person on the planet who isn't a fan.
- WANT: Star Trek-themed home theater.
- Community art show. Yes, THAT Community.
- The lady who challenged Alan Moore's Neonomicon has refused to return it to the library.